Play the moments. Pause the memories.
To me, Music is tremendously important. My ears are always ringing their own song. They drown in music between the time I wake up and close my button eyes to sleep. I realized we should know more about each other, being virtual friends. We already introduce each other to new books, thoughts, viewpoints, questions and what not. So why not Music? I intend to do it every month. I would love to know your favorites. If it is not too much work then can you please write one post about your favorites too?
It is way too hard for me to do top 10 songs of all time. Hell it is hard for me to do top 10 current songs or even favorite single song of all time. But, let me try..
1. Bob Marley- No Woman, No Cry
2. 2 Pac- Changes
3. The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey – Closer from “SUICIDE SQUAD”
- Major Lazer – Cold Water (feat. Justin Bieber & MØ)
5. Sia – Cheap Thrills (Lyric Video) ft. Sean Paul
6. Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
7. Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime
8. Coldplay – Paradise
9. Arctic Monkeys – Arabella
10. Melanie Martinez – Dollhouse
A communications major, academic researcher, author, sunset photographer, and hardcore marketing professional with experience of over 6+ years in the industry, Lovey is always looking up witty ways to address taboo subjects in a simple yet hard-hitting manner.