Ok. Let me digest it. The second nomination in a row. Heartfelt thanks to https://quintessentialhabits.wordpress.com/ for nominating me in this tidy category. I am a freak for cleanliness so that’s also mention-able here. Also, massive thanks to dear Kitty (https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/) for creating this award. The love and recognition by fellow bloggers mean a lot as we are all trying to widen our horizons altogether by reading each other’s content. I get to read some insightful content on some blogs which provides me with an inter-cultural and considerate amount of knowledge.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
- What is your perfect ice cream sundae? Hot Fudge Sundae- McDonald’s
- Who has been the most influential person in your life?- My Mother
- Where do you go to relax? Or what do you do?- Sleep/Listen to Music
- Would you rather it be really hot, or really cold?- Hot will do.
- When was the last time it snowed?- I’ve never seen snow.
- What was the last movie you saw?- Antichrist
- Where would you go on a dream vacation? – The British Virgin Islands
Same Questions for you Nominees.
Thank you again https://quintessentialhabits.wordpress.com/ for the nomination and recognition. Happy Blogging everyone and keep up the good work.
Love and Peace