What makes me happiest? People reading what write. I love it more when they leave feedback about what they read on this Blog. Fellow bloggers thinking of me well is a pat on the back for somebody like me who is just a newbie in this community. The nomination has definitely come as a surprise for as I am only a few months old and that too from somebody, whose content I heartily admire.
So, without any further ado, I’ve been nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by Jamie over at https://thecomicvault.wordpress.com/ (Head over to his page and show him some love). We haven’t had much communication yet I enjoy reading about his takes on anything comic related. I look forward to reading more of his posts and getting to know him better in future.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and in her own words
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Now I didn’t even know nuances of the nomination and getting nominated. (I am even struggling to write this and follow the rules). But, I whole heartedly thank you, Jamie for the nomination, that too in such a short span of time.
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
Share a link to your best post(s)
These are people who all blog about different things, but deserve to be recognized and stream traffic for their passion.
My Questions to you:
1. Describe yourself in one word.
2. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
3. Two regrets of your life?
4. Your favorite food item?
5. Your favorite Book and why?
6. Your favorite Film and why?
Three things about me are as follows.
1. I hate, HATE, ABHOR, DESPISE people who kick, hurt or abuse helpless animals. I would kill you if I catch you red-handed. I respect it if you don’t like animals but Why do you have to hurt them!
2. I love Food. Not the usual love. But I plan my whole day around food.
3. I can hardly survive cold places. I can’t be in a severe cold place.
My Questions To Answer:
1. What author or book has inspired you in your daily life?
-The Novel, The Life Of Pi by Yann Martel. This book strengthens,solidifies and reinforces the faith in whatever you believe in. This can go either ways. It shows how at times Faith can be a tranquil refuge from the cruel reality.
2. What character in books, films, comics etc do you connect with the most and why?
-Monkey D. “Straw Hat” Luffy is a fictional character and the main protagonist of the One Piece manga series created by Eiichiro Oda.
3. If you could be any kind of animal what would it be? -A Baby Panda
4.What is one of your fondest childhood memories? None. Sad Childhood.
5.What’s your favourite Leonardo DiCaprio film?
My Best Posts:
Thank you again Jamie for the nomination and recognition. I really do like all your posts. Happy Blogging everyone and keep up the good work.
Love and Peace